In this course, students learn how to install, customize, operate, and administer IBM WebSphere MQ on distributed platforms. Topics covered in this course include configuration, day-to-day administration, problem recovery, and managing security and performance. .
In addition to the instructor-led lectures, students also participate in hands-on lab exercises that are designed to reinforce lecture content. The lab exercises utilize IBM WebSphere MQ V7, giving students practical experience with tasks such as handling queue recovery, implementing security, and problem determination. Students can run the lab exercises on Windows or AIX.
br/> Completing this course can also help students prepare for the appropriate WebSphere MQ Administrator certifications
- A review of IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Installation and configuration of IBM WebSphere MQ on Windows and UNIX .
- Using MQSC commands to administer IBM WebSphere MQ .
- Exercise: Working with queues .
- Using the IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer .
- Introduction to the message queue interface (MQI).
- Triggering concepts.
- Exercise: Implementing triggering .
- IBM WebSphere MQ internals.
- Message integrity.
- Exercise: Queue recovery .
- Distributed queuing .
- Exercise: Queue manager interconnection .
- Dead letter queues .
- Exercise: Dead letter queue handling .
- Queue manager clustering .
- Exercise: IBM WebSphere MQ clustering set up.
- IBM WebSphere MQ security with OAM .
- Exercise: Object security administration with the OAM
- IBM WebSphere MQ clients .
- Exercise: Client attachment.
- SupportPacs, interfaces, and bridges.
- IBM WebSphere MQ high availability.
- Backup and restore of IBM WebSphere MQ object definitions.
- Exercise: Backup and restore of IBM WebSphere MQ object definitions.
- Message tracking .
- Exercise: Trace route utility .
- Using traces, error logs, and failure data capture files .
- Exercise: Performing an IBM WebSphere MQ trace .
- Introduction to IBM WebSphere MQ publish/subscribe (optional).
- JMS administration (optional).
- Exercise: JMS administration (optional).
our services RADHIKA Technosoft, a pioneer in software training has brought monumental changes in the methods and services offered. We're not an organization who puts across implausible claims. Since our inception, our services are exactly what we promised. On a given note, our service offerings are Online training, Corporate training, Certification, Web development and Job support.
our courses RADHIKA Technosoft is one of the trusted training institutes that offer online training for WEBSPHERE, SAP, ORACLE, PROFESSIONAL COURSES, works with a mission to make online software learning easier for all the students across the world.