Hands-on lab exercises throughout the course allow students to practice the key tasks involved in administering an IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 installation. The exercises cover skills such as installing and configuring WebSphere Commerce, installing and configuring fix packs and feature packs, publishing a customized starter store, using log files to troubleshoot problems, managing access control policies, configuring the messaging infrastructure, publishing social and mobile commerce features, and configuring payment components.
Section 1 - Architecture
- Identify components of IBM WebSphere Commerce and how IBM WebSphere Commerce integrates with other products.
- Describe supported system topologies and available IBM WebSphere Commerce Editions.
- Describe IBM WebSphere Commerce component architecture (e.g., data load, payment, etc.)
Section 2 - Installation, Configuration and Migration
- Describe hardware and software requirements for IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0.
- Install development, staging, authoring and runtime environments in both single and multi-tier environments.
- Create and configure IBM WebSphere Commerce instances using IBM WebSphere Commerce Configuration $Manager and command line tools.
- Perform migration to IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 using the migration tools.
- Verify and troubleshoot the installation, configuration and migration tasks.
- Demonstrate how WebSphere Commerce supports globalization.
Section 3 - Set up and Administer IBM WebSphere Commerce Stores
- Compare and contrast the steps necessary to publish a store using the Publish Wizard versus the publishstore utility.
- Apply the concepts of store archives and store assets, and describe which store models are available.
- Publish a store to support a business model and verify its functionality.
- Manage organizations, groups, users and roles.
- Configure store features such as store flow, store style, email activity, marketing and promotions.
- Configure scheduler jobs to support store features.
- Create and configure message types and transport methods.
- Build, package, deploy and verify custom assets.
- Use WebSphere Commerce staging and data load utilities.
- Describe the different catalog management tools and their uses.
- Demonstrate knowledge of workspaces.
- Enable and configure Social Commerce, Mobile Commerce, and Gift Registry.
- Configure payment plug-ins and payment rules.
Section 4 - Maintain and Monitor IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Install fixes, fix packs and feature packs.
- Describe the logging services and identify the logs available in WebSphere Commerce.
- Use of database cleanup utility.
- Configure scheduler jobs for site-level activities.
- Backup resources for disaster recovery.
Section 5 - Security and Auditing
- Describe WebSphere Commerce security and authentication model.
- Demonstrate how to enable different levels of WebSphere Application Server Security.
- Configure and manage access control.
- Configure WebSphere Commerce security using LDAP, SSL and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Apply business auditing features.
- Configure WebSphere Commerce implementation to address PCI-DSS (PCI Data Security Standard).
Section 6 - Performance Tuning
- Apply recommended JVM settings for WebSphere Commerce sites.
- Configure Dynamic caching and use the Cache Monitor tool to administer it.
- Monitor performance using WebSphere Commerce Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) module.
- Illustrate database performance tuning options.
- Apply WebSphere Application Server optimization techniques.
- Perform clustering for high availability and load-balancing.
Section 7 - Support and Troubleshooting
- Perform troubleshooting of WebSphere Commerce and its software components.
- Use logs and traces for problem determination.
- Use data in WebSphere Commerce database tables for troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot payment processing issues.
- Use of IBM self-help tooling for support and troubleshooting.
our services RADHIKA Technosoft, a pioneer in software training has brought monumental changes in the methods and services offered. We're not an organization who puts across implausible claims. Since our inception, our services are exactly what we promised. On a given note, our service offerings are Online training, Corporate training, Certification, Web development and Job support.
our courses RADHIKA Technosoft is one of the trusted training institutes that offer online training for WEBSPHERE, SAP, ORACLE, PROFESSIONAL COURSES, works with a mission to make online software learning easier for all the students across the world.