SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (SAP PI) is SAP's enterprise application integration (EAI) software, a component of the NetWeaver product group used to facilitate the exchange of information among a company's internal software and systems and those of external parties. Before the current version, SAP PI was called SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI). Like other NetWeaver components, SAP PI is compatible with software products of other companies.
SAP calls PI an integration broker because it mediates between entities with varying requirements in terms of connectivity, format, and protocols. According to SAP, PI reduces the TCO by providing a common repository for interfaces. The central component of SAP PI is the SAP Integration Server, which facilitates interaction between diverse operating systems and applications across internal and external networked computer systems. PI is built upon the SAP Web Application Server.
- Overview of NetWeaver and its components
- Need for Middle ware tools
- Overview of SAP XI/PI
- Features of XI.
- Architecture of XI.
2. Understanding SAP XI/PI
- Integration Repository
- Integration Directory
- Runtime Workbench
- ABAP Stack of XI/PI (Monitoring)
- Advanced concepts introduced in PI (Process Integration)
3. Working with Simple Scenarios (First File to File Scenario which helps to understand the steps need to be followed)
- Repository Steps : Creation of Data Types , Messages Types , Message Interfaces , Message Mapping
- Configuration Steps: Creation of Business Service, Communication channel configuration, sender agreement, receiver agreement configuration, Interface Determination.
- Understanding Message Flow in XI.
4. Getting into Scenario customization :
- Data Type Creation (Occurrence of fields, identifying root nodes, identifying data types , using data types internal to other data types )
- Message Types
- Message Mapping
- - Usage of Node Functions and other functions provided by product
- - Creation of User Defined Functions ( Followed by Simple Examples)
- - ABAP Mapping and JAVA Mapping
- - Interface Mapping: why it's needed, how this can be used for customized scenario.
5. Understanding Adapters in Detail :
- File Adapter.
- Idoc Adapter.
- RFC Adapter.
- SOAP Adapter.
- JDBC Adapter.
- Mail Adapter.
- HTTP Adapter.
6. Trouble Shooting in XI
- Understanding Runtime Workbench in Detail.
- Understanding ABAP Monitoring in Details (Pipeline Steps).
- Different approaches to trouble shoot the error.
7. Understanding BPM in XI
- Steps of BPM
- Features of each step in BPM and its Usage
- Available Patterns
- Advanced concepts introduced in new version of PI.
8. Alerts in XI/PI
- Configuration of Alerts in XI.
- Configuring Alerts to Personal Mails.
- Alerts to Mobiles.
9. Overview of ABAP Proxy.
- How to use Performance Monitoring to enhance the performance
- Steps to be considered for Better Performance
- Tool to use the Performance Monitoring.
- Understanding BAM
10. Real Time Projects Explanation. Approach For Development using SAP XI and other project specific needs.
Advanced Content on SAP XI/PI
Note: (Provided on Additional Cost)
Pre-requisite: Well versed with Basic XI/PI course content.
1. Advanced Features in SAP PI.
- Advanced Adapter Framework.
- New steps in BPM.
- Direct Connections and other new features…….
- Correlation in BPM.
- Using Patterns.
- Use of different steps for performance enhancements.
- Trouble shooting of Scenarios using BPM.
3. Customizing the Adapters. (Needs basic knowledge of Java Programming).
- Development of Custom Adapter Modules.
- Adding Custom Adapter Modules in XI.
- Trouble shooting of Errors in Custom Adapter
our services RADHIKA Technosoft, a pioneer in software training has brought monumental changes in the methods and services offered. We're not an organization who puts across implausible claims. Since our inception, our services are exactly what we promised. On a given note, our service offerings are Online training, Corporate training, Certification, Web development and Job support.
our courses RADHIKA Technosoft is one of the trusted training institutes that offer online training for WEBSPHERE, SAP, ORACLE, PROFESSIONAL COURSES, works with a mission to make online software learning easier for all the students across the world.