This PeopleSoft CRM Fundamentals training deep dives into the concepts and tasks you need to be familiar with to work with PeopleSoft CRM applications. Much of the information you'll learn will carry over into multiple applications; for example, you'll learn how to navigate and customize your interface, the basics on integration and configuration and how to use 360-Degree Views, a powerful tool that helps you to manage and update information about the people (customers, workers, and students) in your system.
- Manage customers, contacts and workers.
- Create, define and track products.
- Manage worklists and send notifications.
- Work with the 360-degree view.
- Evaluate integration, configuration and automation options.
- View, modify and describe tables.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you get to know all of the common concepts and technologies that are used amongst PeopleSoft CRM applications. Gain knowledge of the CRM's building blocks, such as the customer data model, workers and provider groups, product data model, 360-Degree View, worklists and notifications. Learn about PeopleSoft-wide concepts, including tableset controls, supported table types and how to use PeopleSoft applications. This is the "PeopleSoft CRM 101" class for you.
Products and Installed Products Tracking
When you complete this course, you will walk away with a solid understanding of the important concepts in PeopleSoft CRM. In addition to customers, contacts and workers, you'll also learn about products and installed products tracking. Get to know CRM worklists and manual notifications so you and your team can keep up-to-date on completed tasks and those still waiting to be done.
Business Process Overview
- Describing PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Common Components
- Describing Customer Management
- Describing Workforce Management
- Describing Product Management
- Describing Common Features
Getting Started With CRM
- Describing Sign-in Security Access
- Signing In to PeopleSoft Applications
- Explaining the Features of PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
- Using Navigational Aids to Maximize Efficiency
- Describing Elements of Components
- Describing Search Pages
- Describing Methods for Efficient Searching
Viewing and Modifying Data
- Describing Effective Dating
- Describing Action Types
Describing Data in Tables
- Describing Types of Tables
- Describing Processing and Default Tables
- Describing Translate Tables
- Describing Transaction and Control Tables
Defining Business Units, SetIDs, and Tableset Controls
- Describing the Association of Tables With Business Units and SetIDs
- Setting Up Values in a Control Table
- Developing Tableset Sharing Architecture
Working With the Customer Data Model
- Describing the Customer Data Model
- Setting Up Control Values for Customers
- Setting Up Companies
- Setting Up Contact Information
- Setting Up Persons
- Setting Up Sites
- Using Quick Create
Managing Workers in Customer-Facing Applications
- Describing Workers
- Setting Up Definitional Data for Workers
- Creating Workers
- Defining Worker Information
- Describing Employee-Facing Applications
Working with the 360-Degree View and the Relationship Viewer
- Using the 360-Degree View
- Viewing and Maintaining Relationships
Managing Contacts and Tasks
- Describing Contact Management
- Managing Contacts and Tasks
- Setting Up Task Management
Managing Worklists and Notifications
- Managing PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Worklists
- Setting Up and Using Manual Notifications
Managing Product Definitions
- Describing Products
- Setting Up Control Tables for Products
- Setting Up Product Definitions
- Setting Up Product Packages
Managing Installed Products
- Describing Installed Products
- Setting Up Installed Product Tracking
- Tracking Installed Products
Evaluating Integration, Automation, and Configuration Options
- Describing PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Integrations
- Describing PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Configuration Tools
our services RADHIKA Technosoft, a pioneer in software training has brought monumental changes in the methods and services offered. We're not an organization who puts across implausible claims. Since our inception, our services are exactly what we promised. On a given note, our service offerings are Online training, Corporate training, Certification, Web development and Job support.
our courses RADHIKA Technosoft is one of the trusted training institutes that offer online training for WEBSPHERE, SAP, ORACLE, PROFESSIONAL COURSES, works with a mission to make online software learning easier for all the students across the world.