This Oracle AIA Foundation Pack 11g: Developing Applications training will teach you how to quickly develop applications using AIA that run on Oracle Fusion Middleware. You'll learn how to accelerate your SOA application development by using AIA.
- Design and create Application Business Connector Services to integrate applications into AIA.
- Create Enterprise Business Services to perform specific business activities.
- Configure Guaranteed Message Delivery to ensure no loss of messages.
- Extend Enterprise Business Objects and Application Business Connector Services to meet corporate requirements.
- Develop robust error management with AIA.
Benefits to You
This course focuses on both the AIA architecture and building AIA artifacts. You'll learn about the AIA development lifecycle, Enterprise Business Objects (EBOs), Enterprise Business Services (EBSs), functional decomposition and integration patterns. You'll create an Application Business Connector Service (ABCS), an EBS, deploy and harvest services and extend EBOs and ABCS.
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g is the number one application infrastructure foundation. It enables enterprises to create and run agile and intelligent business applications and maximize IT efficiency by exploiting modern hardware and software architectures.
Live Virtual Class Format
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
Introduction to AIA
- Reviewing SOA
- Describing AIA Architecture
- Discussing supporting products
AIA Core Concepts
- About Enterprise Business Objects (EBOs)
- About Enterprise Business Messages (EBMs)
- About Enterprise Business Services (EBSs)
- About Application Business Connector Services (ABCS)
- Accessing AIA Artifacts
AIA Development Lifecycle
- Discussing Business Process Modeling & Functional Decomposition
- About Service Construction
- Discussing Deployment Plan Generation
- Installation and Deployment
Creating Application Business Connector Services
- Designing an ABCS
- Creating an ABCS using the Service Constructor
- Completing ABCS Development
- Discussing EBM Structure
- EBS in depth
- Implementing an EBS
Harvesting AIA Composites
- Overview on Harvesting
- About AIA's Usage of Oracle Enterprise Repository
Deploying AIA Integration Projects
- Overview on Deployment
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Deploying and Installing Services
Extending the AIA Enterprise Object & Service Libraries
- Extending EBOs, EBMs, and EBSs
- Creating new EBOs, EBMs, and EBSs
Implementing Message Exchange Patterns & Guaranteed Message Delivery
- About Message Exchange Patterns in Services
- About Transactions
- About Guaranteed Message Delivery
- About Publish / Subscribe Pattern
AIA Error Handling and Logging
- Discussing Error Handling Framework
- About Error Notification
- About Fault Policies
- About Error Handling Extensibility
- About Error and Trace Logging
Extending Application Business Connector Services
- What is ABCS Extensibility?
- Extending an ABCS
- Overview of AIA Developer Tools
- What is XSL Mapping Analyzer (XMAN)?
- About PIP Auditor
our services RADHIKA Technosoft, a pioneer in software training has brought monumental changes in the methods and services offered. We're not an organization who puts across implausible claims. Since our inception, our services are exactly what we promised. On a given note, our service offerings are Online training, Corporate training, Certification, Web development and Job support.
our courses RADHIKA Technosoft is one of the trusted training institutes that offer online training for WEBSPHERE, SAP, ORACLE, PROFESSIONAL COURSES, works with a mission to make online software learning easier for all the students across the world.