more than 1 million applications have been developed for Android, with over 25 billion downloads. A June 2011 research indicated that over 67% of mobile developers used the platform, at the time of publication, around 105 million units of Android smartphones were shipped which acquires a total share of 68% in overall smartphones sale till Q2 2012.
- OOPs Concepts
- Inheritance in detail
- Exception handling
- Packages & interfaces
- JVM & .jar file extension
- Collections – HashTable,Vector,,List, ArrayList, HashMap
- Multi threading(Thread class & Runnable Interface)
Introduction to Android
- What is Android?
- Android Architecture
- Setting up development environment
- Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- Application Building Blocks– Activities,Services,Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
- UI Components- Views & notifications
- Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
- Folder Structure
Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- Working with Emulator
- Introduction to DDMS
- File explorer
Basic UI design
- Understanding UI creation using different Layouts
- Views and its types
- Preferences from xml
- Option menu
- Context menu
- Sub menu
- What is Intent and its uses.
- Types of Intents
Dialogs & Notifications
- Dialog Types
- Notification Builder
- Toast Notifications
- Android Cutomization of Thread Class
- Thread Communication(Android Specific)
our services RADHIKA Technosoft, a pioneer in software training has brought monumental changes in the methods and services offered. We're not an organization who puts across implausible claims. Since our inception, our services are exactly what we promised. On a given note, our service offerings are Online training, Corporate training, Certification, Web development and Job support.
our courses RADHIKA Technosoft is one of the trusted training institutes that offer online training for WEBSPHERE, SAP, ORACLE, PROFESSIONAL COURSES, works with a mission to make online software learning easier for all the students across the world.